Vision of THE CHILD TRUST
Creating a society which is recognising, respecting and receptive to child rights; ensuring a dignified and enjoyable childhood for all children.
- To protect and promote the interests and the rights of children; socially and economically empower their parents and communities; support their cause through education, direct actions including identification, rescue and rehabilitation; mass mobilization and alliance building.
- To create an ambience, conducive to multi-dimensional growth where every child enjoys his or her due childhood and generating social concerns and political will for building child-friendly society.
- Promotion of Ethical, Just and Responsible Trade Practices for Economic and Social empowerment of community
- Protection of children from all forms of exploitation and working towards restoration of child rights
- Ensure right to free, compulsory, quality and equal education, reduce drop out, rescue children in slavery and ensure rehabilitation.
- Secure strategic partnership and co-operation with all social partners- women and children for creating a society free of malnourishment, food insecurity, slavery, child trafficking, sexual exploitation, risk of death, injury and disease and work towards social and economic empowerment as defined under national laws and international laws so that dignified and smiling childhood be guaranteed.
Areas of work
- Right to Education
- Identification and release of Bonded child labour
- Right to food security
- Access to natural and productive resources- land, water and common property resources
- Formation of children’s collectives
- Social empowerment and fair trade initiatives of migrant women and workers and skill development of women
- Policy interventions of child rights and related issues
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.